Sunday, June 21, 2009

Craigslist Finds (MA/NH)



I used to post local (Greater Boston area) Craigslist finds when I first started my blog, but I stopped doing it since I figured people are reading this from all over the world. However, if my Goggle Analytics data is to be believed, I do have a lot of readers around this area... So since I'm always checking Craigslist anyway for myself, I figured I'd start spreading the love again among my New England compatriots. So without further ado, check out what I've found recently:

Vintage Retro Pop Art Chair $200 (Jamaica Plain, MA)
Sphere chairs black/white set of 2 $125 (Revere, MA)
Retro/Vintage Record Cabinet $25 (Manchester, NH)
1960S STACK GLASS TOP TABLES (3) $45 (Needham, MA)

Leave a comment if you like this feature and I'll start posting my Craigslist finds more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment