Monday, April 13, 2009

New Jenn Ski Vinyl Decal Contest!

A few weeks ago I purchased a vinyl cutter and started slowly playing with it, learning how to use it and coming up with different designs to cut. Well, today is the day I formally announce my new line of vinyl decals!

Vinyl decals are a fun and easy way to turn any surface into art. They add a stylish decorative touch to walls, windows, doors, mirrors, computer cases, coffee tables, or any other flat surface. The durable vinyl material will not peel or fall off on its own once applied, yet it can be easily removed if necessary, without damaging the surface. An illustrated instructions sheet is included with my decals to guide you through the application process.

Anyway, vinyl is available in a variety of colors - which is where you come in: Post a comment letting me know which three of the following colors you like the best, and you'll be entered into a contest to win a free vinyl decal! Use the color chart below for reference:



And be sure to look for more decal designs in my Etsy shop coming up in the following weeks!


Contest ends next Monday April 20th at 11:59 PM EST (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment